In our Friendship Guide to Pokémon Legends: Arceus Leaders:
- Why do I need friendship in Pokémon legends: Arceus?
- Where can I learn the friendly value to a Pokémon?
- How can I increase the friendship value?
- Which Pokémon can only be developed with a high friendly value?
- What brings you the friendship to your Pokémon
- Where you can learn the current friendly value
- How to raise the friendship to your Pokémon
Extend now as a subscription at Nintendo Switch online!
Why do I need friendship in Pokémon legends: Arceus?
Also in Pokémon legends: Arceus can build your friendship with your pocket monsters. In the latest part of the series, you need a high friendship level to some Pokémon so you can develop. For example, to get the Evoli developments Feelinara, Nachtara and Psiana, you need a high friendly value to evoli , but even more Pokémon you can only get there.
Which Pokémon can only be developed with a high friendly value?
- Chaneira to Heeiteira
- Evoli to Feelinara
- Evoli to Nachtara
- Evoli to psiana
- Golbat to Iksbat
- Haspiror to Schlapor
- Klingplim to Palimpalim
- Knospi to Roselia
- Mamfaxo to Relaxo
- Pichu to Pikachu
- Pii to beepi
- Riolu to Lucario
- Togepi to Togetic
Incidentally, in our guide to the Baby Pokémon, you will learn where your Mombaxo, Pichu, Knospi, Togepi, Klingplim, PII and Riolu finds.
Where can I learn the friendly value to a Pokémon?
As soon as your axantor has defeated in the course of the story, you meet in Jubeldorf on Amadeo, who offers you the Secondary Mission 28: Tight Friendship . For this you have to show him a Pokémon, to which you have a high friendly value.
The best way to do it directly with your starter Pokémon, as you probably have used it most in struggles. If your friendship level is not high enough at your starter , just use the tips below in the guide to increase the friendship value.
Have you completed the secondary mission, you can always go to Amadeo in the future and show him one of your Pokémon. He will tell you the friendly value for the respective pocket monster.
How can I increase the friendship value?
You can influence the friendship with your Pokémon in many different species. The following actions improve the friendship value :
- Struggles with the Pokémon and wins the fighting – Caution: Will your Pokémon defeat in the fight, the friendship value decreases.
- Let your Pokémon rise in the level – as experience is shared with all pocket monsters in the party, you also increase the friendship with Pokémon, which does not actively use it in combat.
- Feeds Pokémon with special bonboes – she also gives rise to the level.
- Let Pokémon Items collect in the game world – just ship the Pokéball with the desired Pokémon on the item.
Other guides to Pokémon legends: Arceus on Switch online :
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – Earn money quickly
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus – Space Time Distortion – Rare Pokémon & Items
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus – Ghost Lights Foundations & Kryppuk
- Pokémon legends: Arceus catch & defeat
Visits us Facebook and Instagram and discuss with us about your favorite games!
Leave a Reply