After noise among us, the SUV and the smiley crossbar, a new crosshair called Crossurian Syricen pierces through the ValoRant community. As the name follows, the crosshair has the shape of the Syricen or Ninja Star. To get the crossing of Syricen in ValoRant, you will need to include both internal as well as external lines When you turn off CENTRAL POINT .
- General settings sight
- Internal lines
- Outer lines
- How to create a new crosshair in ValoRant
- ValoRant Shuriken Action Settings
- Sight Suriken is good?
How to create a new crosshair in ValoRant
Most of you are probably known how to make a sight in ValoRant. If not, follow the instructions below.
- Open the ValoRant and find the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner in the main menu.
- Press the “Settings” button and in the new window, select the Crosshair options.
- Use the profile option of the sight to create a new sight and start setting it with initial section.
ValoRant Shuriken Action Settings
General settings sight
Sight Suriken is good?
Yes, the crosshair perfectly copes with its task. You can use the sight as in the usual and rating mode.
Remember that you can always change the color of the crosshair in accordance with your preferences.
To learn more about Valorant, read the section “The best settings of the sight for ValoRant” or “How to make a square / rectangular crosshair in ValoRant” in the program manuals.