After a few years of status quo, Sony will make changes in June in the structure of its two PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now subscription services. It is retained that both services will be migrated into one under three levels of subscription: PlayStation Plus Essential, PlayStation More Extra and PlayStation Plus Premium. Here are the details:
PLAYSTATION PLUS ESSENTIAL
* Offers the advantages of which subscribers in PlayStation Plus already have:
* Two downloadable games each month
* Exclusive discounts
* Storage in the cloud for game backups
- Access to multiplayer online
- This landing has no change for players currently subscribers to PlayStation Plus.
PLAYSTATION PLUS Extra
- Includes all the advantages of the Essential Bearing
- Also offers a catalog of about 400 of the best PS4 and PS5 games, including hits from our PlayStation Studios catalog and our third party partners. Extra bearing games can be downloaded to allow offline access.
PLAYSTATION PLUS Premium
- Offers all the advantages of Essential and Extra bearings
- Offers approximately 340 * additional games, including:
- PS3 games available via streaming in the cloud;
- A catalog of large classics, available streaming or download from PlayStation, PS2 and PSP games.
- Access through streaming in the cloud at PlayStation, PS2, PSP and PS4 games of extra and premium bearings in markets ** currently offering the PlayStation Now service. Guests can play streaming on PS4 and PS5 consoles, as well as on PC.
- Limited time test versions will also be offered to this level, allowing players to test them before buying them.