Developer and Publisher Zerouno Games is pleased to be able to announce after a very successful kickstarter campaign that his rock music inspired, Rogue-like 3D Shooter Metal Tales: Overkill on April 22 digital for PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 4 | 5 will appear.
Metal Tales: Overkill is the ultimate action adventure, in the metal and adrenaline cleavage to create the ultimate scary 3D guitar shooter. Struggles through procedure generated levels and fights against a terrible, threatening curse that infects your Metal brothers. Do you have the stuff to free you from this ancient evil and secure your place as a ultimate rock god?
- Over 50 items – invite you to new guitars, strings, pedals, amplifiers, books and summons.
- 15 different opponents – suggest in action.
- 8 guitar bosses – stand up against each other in the ultimate rock showdown!
- 4 playable characters – are you rather Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Choose the character with which you are most identified and rocks!
- 3 Intensive environments: Explore 3 different environments – the Metal Cave, the Metal Festival and the Ultimate Performance Stage… Hell itself!
- 6 Levels – crashes with unstoppable rock guitar energy through 6 different levels.
- Procedurally generated levels – experienced randomly generated levels to play through. No game session will ever be the same again.
- Local co-op – gets in and play with a friend.
The current launch trailer:
Leave a Reply