Square Enix today releases Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition The Remaster version of the popular RPG Classic Digital on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
Players can now go with improved illustrations of the character designer Nobuteru Yuuki, newly mixed music of the famous composer Yasunori Mitsuda and a variety of additional improvements to an epic adventure.
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition enables a new generation in these classics in which the boundaries of space and time are exceeded. This role-playing game plays in two interconnected parallel worlds and offers a large and diverse selection of playable characters, as has rarely experienced with a RPG.
- Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition for Xbox Download – 19.99 Euro
Players can choose from over 40 unique and playable group members. The focus is on Serge, who stumbles into another world and learns that there is a connection between its existence and future of its planet.
The Remaster Edition contains “Radical Dreamers – the prohibited treasure -“, “a text-based adventure video game published in 1996, which forms the foundation of the history of Chrono Cross.
Players can look forward to a series of improvements and new features in Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, including:
- 3D models in HD
- Brand new artwork and character redesign of Nobuteru Yuuki
- Newly mixed background music by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Random fights can be turned on or off
- Background filter function
- Fight improvements
- Car fight function
- German, French, Italian and Spanish localization added
- Selection between imitated pixel font and HD font
- Options for screen resolution
- Contains Radical Dreamers – The Forbidden Treasure – never before published in the West
- Select between original or updated graphics
The Launch Trailer for the game: